Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Annivalenbirthtine Day

To give you an update on the how Annivalenbirthtine (see http://b-striebro.blogspot.com/2010/01/9-years.html) experience is going, I'll mention a conversation that I had with Tay this evening. She told me that complaining to the guys about Valentine's Day would still count as complaining. So, to clarify to anyone that thinks that they may have overheard anything along those lines, let me just say that I was merely reporting on the progress that I have made, and expounding on the appreciation that I am developing for that holiday.

I mention this because we are in the height of the Annivalenbirthtine season with only 14 or so more days until the big day. So this weekend, to celebrate, Tay's birthday gift was done a little early.

We said goodbye to a faithful friend who had kept us safe and happy for the past 9 years.



And said hello to the new and improved version!



Happy Birthday, gorgeous!! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. When we were talking I had no idea that this was a "I'm thinking about doing this next week" type of thing. Looks cool. Oh and I loved you comment on our blog. Its funny because I keep joking with Laura that I'll just put up a silver screen and then get a projector. Who wants a 52 inch when you can have a 120 inch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, you're the best. Thank you so much for my beautiful new Pathfinder! It's AWESOME! I think Aiden and I have decided to name him Big Blue; "Blue" for short. :) I love you sweetie. Thank you for taking such good care of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY! You got rid of Rodney. Molly will be so sad. Love the upgrade!!

    ReplyDelete