Saturday, December 26, 2009

Aiden's Santa Gift

I am writing this as Aiden is "sneaking" Christmas chocolate mints that Tay has put out for when the Sullivans come over later today. Whatever. If it keeps him from screaming, playing with one of the faucets, opening the presents, or getting sticky all over the cleaned floors or counters then I am fine with it.

After typing that I noticed that Aiden wasn't in the kitchen any longer which means that it is definitely time to check on him. Not to my surprise I found him in the bathtub smearing melted chocolate and playing in the water. Lovely.

Ok, so on to Christmas. We had a very wonderful, relaxing day. It will probably go down as one of the best Christmases for us because of that. We got up around 7:30, had breakfast, let Aiden look at what Santa brought in his stocking, opened gifts, played with the new toys, and then at about 11:30 we all went and took a nap.

After our naps we showed Aiden what Santa brought for him.


He loved it. He kept talking about his park in the backyard.
He liked it so much, the only way that we could get him to eat lunch was to let him eat it on his new table.
He has enjoyed his park a lot, and we are really looking forward to many hours of outdoor, energy-reducing play! Thanks, Santa (and anyone else that helped Santa, you know who you are)!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and yay, yay, yay! I'm glad to read what is going on with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm glad I can finally get some pictures of you you guys (especially little man Aiden)to put on my photo frame at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swe-eet! I see hours of non-stop fun. And Molly said, "WOW, wow, wow! How is he going to get down from there?! Maybe I would like a playground like that for me...."

    ReplyDelete